Sunday 30 May 2010

Shakey's V-League Season 7 1st Conference Finals Game 2 - May 25, 2010




Eventhough I'm not feeling well, my family and I went to watch the games. It's the first time that my mother will watch the volleyball games live coz she usually watches the delayed telecast on NBN 4. So my sister asked her to join us just to feel the intensity of watching the games live.

The first game of the day is the Bronze Medal match between the Ateneo Lady Eagles and Lyceum of the Philippines University Lady Pirates. The volleybelles from Katipunan dominated the match in 3 sets matching their 3rd place finish in UAAP.

The second match proved to the a thriller as the UST Tigresses and San Sebastian Lady Stags extended the game in 5 sets. The Lady Stags forced a do-or-die match against the Tigresses claiming Game 2 with a score in the 5th set of 15-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment